- Initial meet & greet with bride and groom
- Consultation 1-2 months from wedding date
- Review details & vendor coordination
- Timeline creation for day of wedding (provided to all vendors)
- Contact all vendors to form relationship, solidify timeline & cover details
- Become Point Of Contact for all vendors
- Collaborate with photographer for photo locations and timeline
- Manage and set up décor & linens as needed
- Conduct processional order at rehearsal
- Facilitate processional order on wedding day & oversee ceremony
- Direct & manage all wedding day operations
- Check out with all vendors when open dancing begins
- Provide guidance on gratuity for vendors & deliver all tips (ipon request) to appropriate vendors before departure
Decor Pick Up
Schedule a meeting time and place to pick up miscellaneous decor/signage from the couple or other third party needed.
Return to wedding before conclusion to prepare for take down. Schedule with couple the preferred return method.
Nervous something may go wrong after dancing begins? Keep me at the wedding throughout the entire night without a worry in the world.
You are 90% to completion of your wedding planning but you have just a few more details to sort out. I will join for any additional vendor meetings to help with undecided details